There are some changes from AAP/NRP as of January 1, 2017. Here's what you need to know...
For 2017 Workshops:
- Register and pay for Karen's workshop on this site.
- Read the 7th Edition Textbook
- Once you receive email notification that the class is guaranteed, you'll log into AAP/NRP 7th Edition LMS and set up your HealthStream ID
- Complete the 7th Edition Online Exam, eSim, and evaluation
- After completing Part 1 (exam, eSim, and evaluation), then to complete Part 2, you MUST 'Choose and Event' for the 'Instructor-Led (Hands-On Session) Live Event' on HealthStream - to register for Karen's class on HealthStream
- Print your CE certificate which can be found here on HealthStream and bring it to Karen's workshop
- Once you receive the post workshop email, you can view or print your eCard on HealthStream (about a week after the class)
The new process is quite involved and takes more time to complete than the old online exam. Please plan on a minimum of 6-8 hours to go through the whole process (setting up HealthStream ID, online exam, eSim, evaluation, choosing an instructor led event). Check out our Book & Testing page for more info.
Karen has created a detailed video walkthru to take you all the way through the process. (View video below) If you have any questions please contact email@example.com